- Do not apply in direct sunlight, rain or wind and protect the finished work until fully cured (scaffold nets).
- In case of rapid dehydration, dampen the finished work with water at regular intervals.
- High humidity and low temperatures can increase the curing times considerably. Stainless steel plaster beads should be fixed with AM 51, not with gypsum products.
- Protect other materials such as glass, ceramics or metal etc. from contamination with appropriate coverings.
- Clean tools after use with water.
- Do not apply or allow to dry under an air or wall temperature of + 5ºC and falling or more than + 30ºC.
||CS I according to DIN EN 998-1
||1,5 –5 N/mm²
||<0.83 W/mK (P=50%)
||7-8 l/sack = 280 – 320 l/t
||approx. 21 l/sack = approx. 840 l/t