Pavatherm Plus is a combination of Pavatherm and Isolair.
- Pavatherm effects good insulation properties and Isolair protects the board against moisture, rain and dust. Every board has 20 mm Isolair with t&g on top.
- It is used as underlay with additional insulation in roofs and as water resistant and wind tight layer in ventilated facades.
- Boards are supplied in standard size of 1580 mm x 780 mm (thicknesses of 60, 80, 100 and 120 mm).
- The edges of the Isolair - that is on top of the Pavatherm Plus boards - are endowed with tongue and groove. The tongue and groove edge effects a solid joint that can be placed between rafters/studs.
- Thermal conductivity of the boards when measured to EN 12667 is 0.043 W/mK for 60/80mm and 0.043 W/mK for 100 and over.
- Brand: Pavatex