Perinsul has an exceptionally high unit compressive strength of 2.9N/mm2 at breakpoint when capped with mortar, cold bridging is significantly reduced and structural integrity maintained. This product is tested to BS EN772-1. and EN826, Annexe A
FOAMGLAS® product properties
- Waterproof – Resistant to vermin – High compressive strength –
- Non-combustible – Impervious to water vapour – Dimensionally stable –
- Acid resistant – Easily cut to shape – Ecological
Advantages of the FOAMGLAS® system
- Quality: Uniform thermal performance and load-bearing capacity (without additional support elements).
- Cost efficiency: Efficient and well-priced solution for maximum thermal protection at minimal energy costs.
- Sustainability: Optimum insulation and protection against moisture for generations.
- Safety: The elements can easily be cut, assembled or used as smaller parts, without structural loss.
- Functionality: Insulation and load-bearing element in one single functional layer. Prevents thermal bridges at the wall base. The insulation element can be combined with all commonly used type and size of bricks.
AVAILABLE FROM UK STOCK USUALLY 2-3 WORKING DAYS
- Brand: Foamglas