Click Image for Gallery
- Do not apply in direct sunlight, rain or wind and protect the finished work until fully cured (scaffold nets).
- In case of rapid dehydration, dampen the finished work with water at regular intervals.
- High humidity and low temperatures can increase the curing times considerably. Stainless steel plaster beads should be fixed with AM 51, not with gypsum products.
- Protect other materials such as glass, ceramics or metal etc. from contamination with appropriate coverings.
- Clean tools after use with water.
- Do not apply or allow to dry under an air or wall temperature of + 5ºC and falling or more than + 30ºC.
|Mortar group:||CS II according to EN 998-1|
|Compression strength:||1.5-5.0 N/mm²|
|Absorption rate:||W 2 (DIN EN 998-1), water repellent
(acc. to DIN 18550)
|Conductivity value λ10, dry:
(Tabled values acc. EN 1745)
|≤ 0.93 W/(mK) (for P = 90%)
≤ 0.83 W/(mK) (for P = 50%)
|Conductivity value λR:
(Tabled values acc. DIN V 4108)
|Minimum thickness:||In grain size|
|Grain size:||0-5 mm|
|Water requirement:||4.5-5.5 l/sack|
|Material requirement:||7.5 kg/m²/5mm (depending on
|Yield approx.:||ca. 3.3 m² depending on method. It is recommended to determine the exact material requirement by creating a sample area.|